Link To NEW Web Site! www.sterlingequipment.us
Not every truck will be used to haul the same types of cargo. Sterling will create a utility rack with your individual needs in mind.
Whether you need an extended rack for longer loads or access to a pre-existing tool box, we can help you.
- ALL TRUCK RACKS ARE BUILT TO ORDER FOR THE SPECIFIC VEHICLE YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, BED STYLE, And BED LENGTH --- NO UNIVERSAL APPLICATIONS.
- Cab Over Design, Front Edge Of Truck Rack Even With Top Windshield Edge
- MAIN BODY & SUPPORTS: 2"OD x .120" Wall Steel Tubing - Mandrel Bent
- TOP CARGO RAILING: 6” Tall, 1.25”OD Steel Tubing - Mandrel Bent
- FULL LENGTH BED SUPPORT ANGLE : 2” x 2” Angle Steel
- 4” I.D. Space Between Top Of Cab and Bottom Of Cab Over
- 50” I.D. Width Standard Between Cargo Railings at Top
- Removable Center and Rear Cross Bars, Bolted with ½” Hardware. Quick Pin option available.
- Cross bar over cab at center of boot to protect the cab
- 4 Tie Down Hooks At Supports
- Fully MIG Welded One-Piece Construction.
- 3/8" Mounting Hardware
- Powder Coated Finish, Satin Black Color (Sorry, NO CHROME/STAINLESS/ALUMINUM Racks Available)
Some of our available add-ons for our utility truck racks are:
- Quick Pin Cross Bar Release
- Braces welded in place
- Side mount ladder hangers
- Footman hoops or tie downs
- Additional support legs
- Lift truck side access
- Rack length extension
- Rack width extension
- Mesh baskets
- Bull nose variation
Pricing is dependent upon the bed length of your vehicle and any add-ons or customization you desire.